Create a new team
Create a Seald team
This is the big moment: your Seald team will come to life. Creating your Seald team is the best way to protect your company from data leaks. A great day @ahead!
- Go to seald.io/create.
- Enter the name of your company/team and click on Next. You should receive an email invitation to access your dashboard.
- In the email, click on confirm my email.
- Set a password that will allow you to identify yourself. The password must be at least 8 characters long and is unique to you. Once found, click on next.
- Enter your colleagues' email addresses to invite them to join your team To add an additional email, click on the add button at the top right, you can add up to 9 collaborators. It is possible to ignore this step.
Attention: If you want to join your team as a user, you can invite yourself. Once the invitation has been sent, our guide Joining an existing team will probably be useful to you!
- Your dashboard is ready. Click on End to save your changes. Welcome to Seald!
Note: If you have not received your confirmation email, check your spam folder, or send us a message so that we can help you.
Tip: Your dashboard fills up every time a member of your team encrypts a file.
First steps for team builders
Seald will soon be an integral part of your company's security! Check out the resources below to learn more about your new team: