The Seald-SDK is the Seald Software Development Kit. Its version 2.1 benefits from a CSPN Security Visa from ANSSI (opens new window) since December 2020.
It is designed for developers to integrate end-to-end encryption into web, mobile or desktop applications on the data they wish to protect.
With the Seald-SDK, you can create, manage, renew and recover your users' cryptographic identities, and use them to encrypt/decrypt data of any type (text, files, etc.), and modify the recipients of this data afterwards.
This documentation is divided into several integration guides:
- Overview — explanation of the motivations and key concepts of the encryption with Seald ;
- First steps — first steps with the Seald-SDK ;
- Import management — how to properly import the SDK into applications, especially in a bundling process;
- Identity management — how to protect your users' cryptographic identities;
- License token — how to generate license tokens for users ;
- Groups — how to manage groups ;
- Encryption sessions — how to use encryption sessions ;
A sample web application demonstrating how the Seald-SDK integrates is also available:
- Quick start — how to do a PoC in 30min ;
- Password pre-derivation — when the password is used for both authentication and identity protection ;
- Other examples — some example projects in which Seald has been integrated ;
API references are also available for :
- @seald-io/sdk — reference of the Seald-SDK for the browser, Node.js and React-Native;
- @seald-io/sdk-plugin-ssks-password — password identity protection plugin reference;
- @seald-io/sdk-plugin-ssks-2mr — identity protection plugin reference by 2-man-rule ;
- @seald-io/sdk-plugin-localstorage — reference of the identity protection plugin in localstorage ;
- Server API of ssks-2mr — API reference for the server side of identity protection in 2-man-rule.