# Create a new team
# Create a Seald team
This is the big moment: your Seald team will come to life. Creating your Seald team is the best way to protect your company from data leaks. A great day ahead!
- Click on the link given by Seald to create your team (if you don't have one, contact Seald (opens new window)).
- Enter the name of your company/team and click on Next. You should receive an email invitation to access your dashboard.
- In the email, click on confirm my email.
- Set a password that will allow you to identify yourself. The password must be at least 8 characters long and is unique to you. Once found, click on next.
- Enter your colleagues' email addresses to invite them to join your team To add another email, click on the add button at the top right, you can add up to 9 collaborators. It is possible to ignore this step.
Attention: If you want to join your team as a user, you can invite yourself. Once the invitation has been sent, our guide Joining an existing team will probably be useful to you!
- Your dashboard is ready. Click on End to save your changes. Welcome to Seald!
Note: If you have not received your confirmation email, check your spam folder, or send us a message so that we can help you.
Tip: Your dashboard fills up every time a member of your team encrypts a file.
# First steps for team builders
Seald will soon be an integral part of your company's security! Check out the resources below to learn more about your new team: